WCS Blogpost: What’s Your Story? A Playbook for Creative Breakthroughs
by Kathleen Sweeney
Part One: Your Story DNA
- Rapid fire responses, keep the pen moving.
- Do not judge. Do not edit. Keep going.
- There are no wrong answers.
- There are no right answers.
- You can draw in the margins or anywhere you like.
- You can always skip a question.
- You can always go back later to elaborate, x-out, circle or choose a topic to explore further.
- There are no bad ideas.
- Spelling is not important. Leave that for later.
- Don’t forget to breathe.
- You can use pen, crayon, colored pencils, markers or paint. You choose.
- You can scribble over things or tear out pages later.
- We all have stories to tell. Sometimes we just forget where they are hidden.